“Professional Out of Office Messages”
Checkout the List of Professional Out of Office Messages;
“Here from underneath points you can get number of Professional Out of Office Messages which helps you to use one of your favorites from our collection while creating your own.”
1. Will be out of the office and returning next week. I have incredibly easy access to a phone and email, but I assure you, it will not be used for work purposes.
2. I’m out of the office and returning tomorrow, at which time I will promptly delete all of your emails.
3. Hey there, could you give me a call instead? I’d rather deal with this over the phone. If I don’t answer, just keep trying. I’ve been having issues with my phone.
4. I am currently out of the office. If you can guess my cell phone number, then I will take your call.
5. I will be out of the office from mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy without access to email. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
6. I’m out of the office. If you have immediate questions or concerns, please contact my manager [insert name here]. If your questions or concerns are not immediate, you might want to ask yourself why you emailed me.
7. I will be away from work for one week while training. When I return, don’t expect any improvement.
8. I am currently in the office but swamped with work. This work was probably due to something you already requested. If you are sending me another request, go ahead and recall your email now.
9. I am out of the office at the moment. Unfortunately, I’m returning tomorrow.
10. I am currently interviewing for a new job. Upon my return, I hope to give my two weeks notice and never respond to your email.
11. I am away at lunch. You should consider trying it. P.S. – This is not an invitation.
12. At last now I stressed out.
13. I like balloons and cheese.
14. I am currently out of the office and probably out-of-my-mind drunk. Enjoy your work week.
15. I am currently in the bathroom dropping a deuce. If this is an urgent matter, it only takes me about 2-3 minutes to take a dump, wipe my butt, properly wash my hands of fecal matter, and return to my desk. Feel free to stop by my desk later and give me a high five!
16. (For men only) I am currently out of the office on maternity leave.